On 7/20/2011 6:19 AM, Ashley Sheridan wrote:

Louis Huppenbauer<louis.huppenba...@gmail.com>  wrote:

got the same problem today
mayhabs gmail had a small problem... who knows ;)

2011/7/20 Lester Caine<les...@lsces.co.uk>

Tamara Temple wrote:

Um... what's going on here? Why would google mail be bouncing??

Happens quite often ... just means that an email server has hickupped
somewhere so an email addressed to you has not got through
'76.75.200.58'
which I think is the same machine address on the message a deleted
this
morning for my email address

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL