I have been trying to run PGP commands within PHP with the system()
function.  PGP is installed on the web server, and all the commands work
fine when I'm su'ed as the nobody user (the web server user).

I can use this command to encrypt messages:

        system("pgp -ea $plainTxt 'David Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'");

without any problems.  But when I try,

         system("pgp");

I don't get any output.  It should display the general help text.  I can run
other commands like ls and ps without any problems as well.  Does anyone
know what is going on here?

Thanks for your help,

David Price