Hi Ray,

Ray Parish wrote:

> For a virtual hosting stand point, which is better to run, the module or
> the cgi version of php? Can you also explain why one is better than the
> other..?

It depends on your needs. If you care about security you should use the
cgi-version and place it outside the web tree. And you should use
Apache's suExec option for running PHP scripts. If you care more about
performance you should use the module version. I am currently writing a
PHP security FAQ where i will describe how to do this stuff mentioned
about. I will post the URL to the list when it's done.

Chris