Hello all,

SB> have a javascript function that is fired when you load the index page.

SB> i have a calendar system that i wrote at work that is displayed in a window
SB> with most of the features turned off like toolbars etc.

SB> have a look at 'on load' and window properties.

SB> it's a doddle.

SB> and no i didn't find it on a porn site. ;-)

SB> Steve

On what OS running your users?
If on win you can install there a small program. But I think it is not
what did you want. But I know that you cant do it with PHP. You can do
it with javascript as I know.

If you want a program I can help.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]