I'm assuming you're trying to join them and show resumeID also with this

SELECT r.resumeID,r.userID,u.location FROM resumes r,users u WHERE
r.userID=u.userID;

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jeff Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 12:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PHP/mySQL Query....

Ok, using PHP and mySQL have two tables that look something like this;

Table 1 (users):
userID
location

Table 2 (resumes):
resumeID
userID

I am trying to form a query to pull all the locations and list them on
the
page.  While I could only just select from the users one I do want to be
able
to pull up the resumes as well.  What is the best query for this?

Jeff