On Dec 16, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Jim Lucas wrote:

> 1) What does your db schema look like?
> 2) What SQL do you currently use?
> 3) What criteria do you want to use to sort the data?
> 4) Will the output be plaintext, html, etc?
> 5) Is this going to be used to import into another app, or display & printing?

Hi Jim - sorry I didn't see this earlier...

1 - schema - think of a basic 2 table system  parent table and line items
table... - but really all the important fields are in the child line items...
2 - mysql 5.xx
3 - sort 1st by date (all records happen 1st of every month) then product (only
2 products needed for this)
4 - html for now
5 - for now just display and printing like:

JAN 2011
--- PRODUCT 1

data row 1
data row 2