Hi Jason,

I've tried lots of different things, including:

 echo "<br>" . round(68500, 1000) . " ROUNDED";

thinking that might be it, but i'm stumped

This is the example I was given (And have to go by):

"If the loan amount is $68500.00, the insurace will be based on
$69000.00 as the amount is always rounded up to the next $1000."

Maybe i'm just looking at it wrong but i'm stumped.

Chris