And you are also possibly wrong that session information is kept in
system memory, as the default is for it to be serialized and saved in
a regular file on disk. There are other options (database, shared memory,
...), but disk files are the default.

Cheers!

Mike

--
Mike Ford,
Electronic Information Developer, Libraries and Learning Innovation,

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm