From: Brave Cobra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 3:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] PWS setup with PHP

Don't even try to get it working on PWS. Download the Apache Win 32 version
instead (http://www.apache.org )or if that is too complicated for you, try
Xitami (http://www.imatix.com). The latter is a great http server that is
very easy to configure (only for Win32). The setup of PHP Win32 can
configure your Xitami webserver to run PHP. No extra configuration
necessary.

Brave Cobra