On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 2:17 PM, ma...@behnke.biz <ma...@behnke.biz> wrote:

> rene7705 <rene7...@gmail.com> hat am 23. Mai 2012 um 13:51 geschrieben:
>
>> I think I'll leave it untouched for a few days
>> (http://mediabeez.ws/stats/ and
>

> 404 on
> http://mediabeez.ws/stats/code/libraries_rv/rajmvServiceLog-1.0.0/ajax_makeLogEntry.php?rajmvServiceLog_initialID=212.48.107.10__1337775183&project_hd_root=/var/chroot/home/content/69/8082269/html/sites/mediabeez.ws/stats/
>
> Seen in firebug. No log is loaded.

That 404 is also on my todo list, and will get fixed together with
removal of project_hd_root from html or js output.

And please explain what you mean by "no log is loaded". No graph? No
$hits under "structure" tab, no $errors under same tab?

This morning I fixed an error in the tabs component that was causing
the entire app to fail sometimes. But you saw it after that update
probably..

> I know that you are not into optimizing bandwidth, but over 4 MB of image
> data is a killer.

It's entirely un-optimized at the moment, but I'll replace the tab
page buttons with 70k instead of 2.5mb worth of art soon.. Easier than
eating pie ;)

> Could you seperate you log api code from jquery? Currently it is delivered
> in one file. Makes it hard to read.

I thought putting many scripts in 1 call was the right thing to do.
But you can also call
.../get_rajmv_javascript.php?want=animatedJavascriptWidgets and
.../get_rajmv_javascript.php?want=rajmvServiceLog to get the log api
js code in a seperate file.
Or, you can just search for "rajmv.serviceLog =" in the
get_rajmv_javascript.php call that I use on the demos now.