Hi.

I've got a piece of code that builds up a multi-meg test array for my
opensourced http://mediabeez.ws/products/htmlMicroscope var_dump()
improvement, and when I run it for longer than about 20 minutes, the
browser just calls it quits.. :( Firefox, and chrome.

I'd like to do this with a browser call, if all else fails I suppose I
can run the generation of the test array from the commandline, but I
prefer calling from the browser..

So, I'm doing ob_start(), then start the main loop which does echo
'.'; ob_flush(); flush();.

I've got my KeepAliveTime set to 25 seconds, as per
http://www.pctools.com/guides/registry/detail/891/

And I'm calling this from my browser to the domain name that points
back to the machine I run the browser on, latest wampserver on windows
7.
Calling via localhost doesn't work somehow.

Is there anything obvious I've missed?