I suppose if you're working in Agile, you could also call them Stakeholders or
the Product Owner.

Personally if I'm feeling a bit cheeky I'll go with "Muggle" - (thanks to J K
Rowling!) - people just don't appreciate the magic involved behind the scenes
in usability, infrastructure, application logic etc.

Thanks
Adam.

This email is intended solely for the recipient and is confidential and not for
third party unauthorised distribution. If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this email
or notifying the system manager (online.secur...@hl.co.uk).  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this email.

Any opinions expressed in this document are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Hargreaves Lansdown. In addition, staff are
not authorised to enter into any contract through email and therefore nothing
contained herein should be construed as such. Hargreaves Lansdown makes no
warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within
this email. In particular, Hargreaves Lansdown does not accept responsibility
for any changes made to this email after it was sent.

Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Limited (Company Registration No 1896481),
Hargreaves Lansdown Fund Managers Limited (No 2707155), Hargreaves Lansdown
Pensions Direct Limited (No 3509545) and Hargreaves Lansdown Stockbrokers
Limited (No 1822701) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority and registered in England and Wales. The registered office for all
companies is One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL.
Telephone: 0117 988 9880