I am currently having a problem with php and htmldoc. I have a php script
that queries a myql database and creates a series of tables each with a 800
x 600 product screenshot. The file is then sent to htmldoc to be converted
into a pdf file. Here is my problem, if I request ten records (screenshots)
or less everything works fine, however, if I request more than ten nothing
happens (the php script creates the tables but the pdf file is not created).
I have run htmldoc on the command line with the php created html file and it
works without any problems regardless of the amount of tables(records). I
have tried increasing the max script time and memory usage but it still
doesn't work. Any ideas?

thanks,
Luis R. Lebron
[EMAIL PROTECTED]