Hi all,

I just started to work with SESSIONS in PHP. Its turning out to be a great
way to keep user info alive across multiple pages.
My question is, how long does a session temp file stored on the server
exists for? Is it just for the current session? If the user shuts down their
browser an turn is on again can I still call the original session? I just
need to know that I am not creating multiple session files and cluttering up
a server.

New to this news group! is there a thread with rules? please post link...
thx

DRB