Sorry I wasn't clear. I need to search for the <TAG></TAG> combo
in an html file. Thats why I asked for a regex. So I need to
load in the html SEARCH for the tags and anything in between the tags throw out
and REPLACE with the contents of a variable and then
rewrite the file. My orginal message follows: