On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Jim Giner <jim.gi...@albanyhandball.com> wrote:
> I have a php script that has been triggered by my hoster's cron process(?)
> to run once a day since last March.  It's been running fine - and I've made
> no changes to it.  Suddenly in the last couple of days it is running twice
> it seems.  The whole process sends an email at its conclusion and the
> receipient tells me today that she's getting two emails only a minute apart.
>
> Any ideas on why this might happen?  I haven't contact my host company yet -
> thought I'd ask around first.

    Though not really a PHP question, there are several reasons this
could happen, including a race condition that is being encountered due
to a slowdown of the host system or changes to the system's
environment.  Are the emails she's receiving identical?

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager