Hi !!!

I know maybe this is not the right place to make this question but I have
been a PHP user for long time and this list had been very helpful.

I want to create a form which once you select a radio button or a drop down
menu display the proper fields according to the selection.

Let say that we have two options : To go and Pick Up. If the user select to
go then automatically display the address field, zip field etc, if the user
select pick up display the time field etc.

I 've been looking a lot of javascript sites but can't find something
similar to that I want.

Hope any of you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Angel.