Chris Cocuzzo pressed the little lettered thingies in this order...

> alright, new problem, no more errors, but there's just nothing...here's the
> code:
>
>   $query = "SELECT name FROM mp3 WHERE songid = '" .$id."'";

Uhh... maybe I'm missing something here, but the URL supplies
$songid and the query is getting $id.  Unless your getting $id from
somewhere other than the URL, you're going to be getting only results
with an empty songid field.  Another thing to try is to "or die" your query
to check to see if the SQL syntax is OK:
$result=mysql_query($query,$connection) or die(mysql_error());

Good luck...

Christopher Ostmo
a.k.a. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AppIdeas.com