On 23/07/2013 16:54, Yoinier Hernandez Nieves wrote:
El 22/07/13 15:49, elk dolk escribió:
Thank you for the quick response ! What I am trying to do : I have to complete two university projects for

  my professor !

project One : Make an online shop and must use the following components in it

Shopping cart, Catalog of products, payment gateway , user login and user activity log .

You can use Prestashop, Magento, Oscommerce, etc, and modify at you're needed.
IMO do NOT use Oscommerce (or the ZenCart fork for that matter) ... unless you want a lesson in how not to write an application in PHP... the code and architecture is (well it was the last time I had the dubious pleasure of working with it...) truly awful....

Rich