What does the header look like when you submit a form using the POST method?
I would like to transfer some php variables to another page using the
header() function.  The Location part I have down no problem, but I don't
want to do something like this:

header(Location:mypage.html?variable1=total)

This shows all the variables in the URL.  Is there a way to use a header to
POST variables to the Location part of the header?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Rick