On Wednesday 25 July 2001 23:05, Seb Frost wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion but it's too ugly for me :-)  I'll just stick
> with using '.  I don't forsee a problem.

> $query = "SELECT shoodID FROM shoots WHERE location='$location'";

wget
http://foo.bar/yourscript.php?location=xy';delete+from+shoots+where+location+!=+'

Use Addslashes or magic_quotes_gpc.

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/)

...to paraphrase Churchill, while representative  democracy may be
terrible, it's still the best system that large corporations can buy.

- David Weinberger JOHO January 25, 2000