It is a great strategy if you have such client.

  I know of Amazon.com is using in some parts, processes on the background,
and also Epinions.com. I believe their (epinions) template system is based
on php.

  If you wish, the 3rd largest brazilian 'portal', www.ig.com.br, also uses
it. It gets millions of pageviews daily.

--

  Julio Nobrega.

2B||!BB - That's the question.