can you show us the code that does the window.open('myfile.php?test=hey')
for example ?

"Eduardo Kokubo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
016e01c119b4$d784d920$a102a8c0@cttmar">news:016e01c119b4$d784d920$a102a8c0@cttmar...
I passed some vars to another page using window.open and it worked fine (but
had to hide the toolbar). The problem is that wen I check their values like
this:
<?php
if ($test){
  print "<b>Test: </b>";
  print $test;
  print "<br><br>\n";}

if ($adicionais){
  print "<b>Informações adicionais: </b>";
  print $adicionais;
  print "<br><br>\n";}

?>
This code always prints Teste and a "0" when it shouldn't print anything.

<?php
if ($test != 0){
  print "<b>Test: </b>";
  print $test;
  print "<br><br>\n";}

if ($adicionais != 0){
  print "<b>Informações adicionais: </b>";
  print $adicionais;
  print "<br><br>\n";}

?>

This one never prints anything. When I use " " or ' ' to check the 0, it
happens the same thing that the first code.
The other vars that don't use if are working fine. Can anybody please
explain this?