Well, interesting to see this coming out of Togo; most of these scams have
originated from Nigeria. The incredible thing is that there are always
those whose greed overwhelms reason; hope there aren't any on this list.

If so, kiss goodbye to whatever $$ you have in that bank account.

For my part, I'm always impressed by the blatant cheek of these things,
particularly this:
  "As it may interest you to know, I got
your impressive information through my good friends
who works with chamber of commerce on foreign business
relations here in Lome- Togo."

Really!

Anyway, if anyone wants to flame me for even bothering to respond, please
do it off list so we won't waste bandwidth.

Cheers - Miles Thompson