Mike,

I running the scrip from the browser
(http://localhost/cgi-bin/test.html) When I comment
the first line in the script (#-----#!c:\php\php.exe)
I get the following error message:

Tue Aug 07 09:56:13 2001] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
c:/program files/apache group/apache/cgi-bin/test.php
is not executable; ensure interpreted scripts have
"#!" first line

I can not run the script w/o the line #!c:\php\php.exe
at the top of the script.

How can I get rid of the path line on the browser
output ?

Thanks