Hello Tarrant,

TC> When saying; mysql_query("SELECT username FROM users",$db); it only show's
TC> one of the first users in the column "users".
TC> Could someone please tell me how to make it print out the complete column
TC> list of usernames. I have tried mysql_query("SELECT username(*) FROM
TC> users",$db); - but no luck.

For example:
$query=mysql_query("SELECT username FROM users",$db);
while ($row=mysql_fetch_array($query)) {
      echo $row["username"];
}

And B. van Ouwerkerk is right with his suggestion about manuals and
archive. I know that this problem was here a lot of times.

But anyway I hope it helps

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]