From: Tamas Bucsu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 August 2001 16:36
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Copy function usage ?

Hi guys,

I have a problem that's killin' me. As I'm not very good at Linux I don't
know how to set the properties of the folder pics to be able to use the copy
function. (If I'm right and the problem is not some else) Please help.
Here's the code:

if (file_exists($userfile)) {
    copy("$userfile","pics/".$userfile);
} else {
    echo "Nem sikerül a következő file-t feltölteni:".$userfile;
}

thx

Tamas Bucsu