> I've a script accepting four different forms depending on the user choice.
> Some of the forms have two submit buttons forcking actions accordingly to
> the pressed button.
>
> The problem is: $HTTP_POST_VARS["submit"] is not set if the user press
ENTER
> instead of clicking the button and the scripts cannot return a response
for
> it is not clear which button has been pressed.
>
> Hidden field cannot works with two submit buttons for I'll have two
values,
> but again cannot cach the user choice in case of ENTER press.

Either explicitly state a "default" action, or analyze the actual data
coming in to decide what the user must have meant.

I *thought* enter was only supposed to work in a text field when there's
only one SUBMIT...  But it wouldn't shock me if some browser broke that.

--
WARNING [EMAIL PROTECTED] address is an endangered species -- Use
[EMAIL PROTECTED]