From: Jeremy Morano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 August 2001 15:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Select

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my Select statement. This is what i'm doing:

$connection = @mysql_connect("l", "c", "c") or die("Couldn't connect.");

$db = @mysql_select_db($db_name, $connection) or die("Couldn't select
database.");

$sql =" SELECT *
        FROM table_1
        ";

$result = @mysql_query($sql,$connection) or die("Couldn't execute query.");

$data=mysql_fetch_row($result);
$count=$data[0];

echo   $count;

Yet the only result I get is the first value of the first