At 11:02 AM 8/14/2001, Kevin L wrote:

I had a similar problem.....jason murray gave me some ideas ;-)

just stick this in a function as I did and you'll be sailing.....its easy
to update, and Extremely flexible.

look at my code..

href="http://www.usaexpress.net";>Home</a> / <?php

$patharray = explode ("/",$SCRIPT_NAME);

$scriptname = basename($SCRIPT_NAME);

         for ($dirsi = 1; $dirsi < count($patharray); $dirsi++){

                         $dirs = array(
                         'company' => 'Company',
                         'services' => 'Services',
                         'support' => 'Support',
                                 'mac' => 'Mac',
                                 'winnt' => 'Windows NT',
                                 'win9x' => 'Windows 9X',
                                 'unix' => 'Linux And Unix',
                         'customers' => 'Customers',
                         'noc' => 'NOC',
                         'help' => 'USAexpress.net Help'
                         );

                 $linkdes = $dirs[$patharray[$dirsi]];

                 $link = $link . "/$patharray[$dirsi]";

                 if ($patharray[$dirsi] == $scriptname){
                         $linkdes = $title;
                         $slash = "";
                         $linkhtml = "<a href=\"$link\">$linkdes</a>$slash";
                                 if ($patharray[$dirsi] == "index.php"){
                                         $link = "";
                                         $linkdes = "";
                                         $slash = "";
                                         $linkhtml = "";
                                 }
                 }else{
                         $slash = " / ";
                         $linkhtml = "<a href=\"$link\">$linkdes</a>$slash";
                 }
echo $linkhtml;
         }

?></font>