Hi,

I need some help in compiling SNMP functions with PHP 4.06 on Solaris 2.6.
What I did so far I downloaded UCD SNMP package and installed it.
I compiled php with '--with-snmp=shared' + '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack'
and installed everything without any errors.
When I do a phpconfig on that installation I can see this configure option.
Everything textbook.
BUT when I try to use any of the snmp function calls I get an error message
saying this is an undefined function.

Any ideas, please!!

Thanks
Heiko