Hello All,
I receive the following warning message. When I reload the page, the message is the
error message does not show up again. Funny thing is, that there are other parts of
the page generated from the same database using the same mysql_pconnect and they are
fine.
I am using a standard $sql mysql_query($sql) mysql_fetch_array($result) kind of
command, nothing too fancy.
Did anybody have a similar experince?

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx//index.php on line 45

thanks.

Roman wrote: I install apache 1.3.20, php 4.0.6 and mysql on Red Hat Linux 7.0 but
I must start thei manualy. I want to start this services automatically when
starts the linux. How ?

roman

Mehmet Erisen
http://www.erisen.com

Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.

Mehmet Erisen
http://www.erisen.com