Hi,

I am having trouble getting a redirected file's php section activating.
Some info to help you understand:

1) Within Apache's httpd.conf file I have the following set:
DocumentRoot "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/realdocs"
<Directory "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/realdocs">
RedirectMatch permanent ^/$ "P:/Main Projects/Test/index.php"
ScriptAlias /php/ "d:/php/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe

2)Within IE I enter:
http://localhost

which calls my index.php file:

------------------------
<head>
<title>PHP Test</title>

</head>

<script>
document.write("And the line is...");
</script>

<?php
print "please let me be seen";
?>

This only prints out the javascript section though and doesn't appear to
call the php section. If I copy this file to my DocumentRoot directory
and then call it via:

http://localhost/index.php

all is well and both the javascript and php sections are displayed. Do I
need to somehow configure Apache to run php scripts from other locations
or am I doing something stupid?

Hope you can help,

Neil