cgi is not actually a programming langauage, but is a way of accessing
programs through a webserver. php can be run as a 'cgi' if you like.

i think what you mean is, has anyone seen a 'perl' to 'php' converter. perl
is one of the most common languages used through cgi, and many of the
scripts you see on the web are written in perl (look at the first line of
the script).

i personally havent any such converter.

jamie burns.

036601c127e2$a78f67d0$0100a8c0@win2k">news:036601c127e2$a78f67d0$0100a8c0@win2k...