IN the book "Web Application Development with PHP 4.0" There is an entire
chapter towards the end of the book that describes such case studies.

Hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Björn Schotte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 11:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Search for PHP Motivation Studies

Hi,

for a well-known PHP advocacy site we are searching
for motivation studies of (big) companies who decided
to use PHP.

A "PHP motivation study" is not like a normal case study
where you tell the reader about the application foobar.com.
Instead, you tell 'em about why, when and how you decided
to use PHP for foobar.com, i.e. "because PHP is so easy to
learn" or sth. like that (also interesting if you had the
choice between PHP and [Perl|Java|Python|foo] and why you
finally chose PHP).

If you're interested in that, please contact me for
further details.

TIA, Björn Schotte.

--
Die Marktumfrage zu PHP Schulungen, Consultingdienstleistungen und
frei verfügbaren Artikeln.

        Mitmachen? http://www.thinkphp.de/survey/survey.php