Hi,

I am trying to post some form data to a php page that then updates a
mysql database and echos back to the browser that the data has been
inputted. Here is the general form of my post;-

<form action="blah.php3" method="post">

.. form widgets here .....

<input type="submit" value="blahblah">
</form>

this works perfectly with IE and opera, but with netscape 4.* it
either takes ages for the event to transpire or times out.  I am not
trying to post any files ect, just text field data, 1k max, anyone
have any ideas what is going wrong?

thanks