I'm trying to include a .cgi using the virtual() function and then do a
string replace on a string w/in the included page.  The virtual seems to
ignore the str_replace it just prints the virtual include w/out replacing
the word "window" w/ the word "DOG" in my example. What am I doing wrong?

<?

$results = virtual("/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=hello&m=world");

print str_replace("window", "DOG", $results);

?>

TIA,

Charlie