Since i have little experience with arrays, and the manuals / readme files
online havent been able to help me, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas
why this code doesnt work?

// get the keywords from db
        $keyquery = ("select fld_keyword_word from tbl_keyword order by
rand()");
        $keyresult = mysql_query($keyquery) or die ("couldnt randomize
words");
// put them into an array

        while ($keyrow = mysql_fetch_array($keyresult))
        {
        $keyword[] = '$keyrow["fld_keyword_word"]';
        }

// print the keywords with a function
        $mykeywords = implode(", ", $keyword);

        function print_keywords()