Hey all,

Just something I havent been able to sort out in the archives, but what im
wanting to do it this. Do a listing of all files in a directory, and load
up an array with each returned filename.

Am I pissing into a windy pipe dream or is there a simple solution for this ?

Cheers

Chris

--
     Chris Aitken - Administration/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890