> I'd like to know if I can create 2D images with the
> image function of GD Library.

I'm guessing you mean 3-D, since 2D is just there...

AFAIK, there's no built-in 3-D support to GD.  You'd have to have a separate
3-D engine and a renderer to project it onto 2D before you ever touched the
GD functions.

No idea what engines may or may not be available that you could interface
to, or how.

If all else fails, look for a 3-D engine that has good command-line support,
and use http://php.net/exec

--
WARNING [EMAIL PROTECTED] address is an endangered species -- Use
[EMAIL PROTECTED]