Ok, i have a script that creates a page that will be submitted to search
engines. I had originally planned on having one line of code on the search
engine page:
include(http://localhost/freelance.php3?id=1);

But for some reason, it doesnt work. I've tried everything, changing the
php3 to php and include("freelance.php3?id=1")

The only thing that works is
header location("balh balh...
but that redirects to the freelance.php3?id=1 page and *i think* thats bad
for search engines (isnt it?)

So what I'd like some info on is why my include() function doesnt work and
does a header lcoation command make any difference to the search engines.

THANKS IN ADVANCE