Hello,

Peter Ostry wrote:

> Has anyone a PHP Script for the checksum of Creditcards?
> And a Script which can identify card types based on their first numbers?
> (VISA, AMEX, MASTER, DINERS, JBC, DISCOVERY)
>
> There where a lot of JavaScript pages on the web some years ago, but I
> have lost my local copies and the pages are vanished...

You may want to try this PHP forms generation and validation class, than
among other things validates credit card numbers and can even check if a
supplied card is from a given company. It can validate on the client
side with Javascript and on the server side with PHP.

Just take a look at it here:

http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/browse.html/package/1

Regards,
Manuel Lemos