Thanks for all that answered my question.
I wanted this function because i use Postgres too in the same project , i
will use informix or postgres , so
the logic in my implementation was based on postgres functions...
But if to Informix it doesn't work ... I will do of another way.
Leila
Martín marqués <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu nas notícias de
mensagem:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Jue 23 Ago 2001 21:21, Chris Fry wrote:
> > This function does not work reliably with most databases, not just
> > Informix. Caused me a lot of problems as I have a number of pages where
I'd