Hello,

I've tried one php chat some time ago (myPhPChat ? or something
similar) which had some nice features, but was quite slow (compared
to what I see with some of the chat functions for example in AOL IM
or ICQ ) ... Are PHP based chats just slower? should one go for a CGI
solution? Does anyone have some ideas, perhaps can tell of their
experience with certain solutions?
I appreciate any helpful insights and input!
God bless you with His grace and peace
Wolfgang

Looking for Biblical information? COME AND SEE!
-- ONLINE Courses: http://classes.bibelcenter.de ... NEW!
-- BibelCenter: http://www.bibelcenter.de
-- Bookstore: http://www.worthy.net/BibelCenter/