I can't find a way in PHP to behave on multiple files, without knowing the script
somehow knowing the filenames already.

In particular, I want to delete all files in a directory.  unlink("*") doesn't seem to
work with wildcards (at least not on my test Windows environment).

I can't find any function that gets me a list of filenames, either.

Am I missing something, or do I have to shell out to do this?

- Ken
[EMAIL PROTECTED]