I know this is a recurrent question around here... but it's always nice to ask:

Is there (or is it in process of...) any kind of certification for PHP.

I live in Brazil and have been developing with PHP+Mysql for over a year,
but there are no courses around here... none. And in part, it's because
there is no certification, or proof of any kind from a respected or
well-known organization.