Hi all,

I noticed this chunk of code in a site the other day:

<input type="Submit" name="btn" value="Yes">
<input type="Submit" name="btn" value="No">

My GUESS is that if i click the "Yes" button, I magically
get $btn = "Yes" as a var is the receieving PHP script.
I was just about to test this, when I realised that (from
what I can tell) multiple submits are not supported by CGI
spec.

So, even if it works on my browser/platform/server/php
combination, can I be sure it'll work faithfully on all
environments?

Should I be worried about what the browser sends, or what
PHP does with it, etc etc?

Has anyone doen some serious testing on this?  Good or bad
stories?

Justin French