I have a html page including php scripts that perform different stuff.
The page contains a form (a Select 'products-price' and a field 'qty').
Depending the choice made by the user, I need to know what item in the
SELECT object was choose and the number entered in the 'Qty' field to
initialized a 'subtotal' zone BEFORE the user submit the form.
This functionality is common to all e-business sites when you have to clic
on the 'update' button before submit the form.

Any idea ?

thanks

Stéphane Pinel
39, Rue du Docteur Heulin