Hello all,
I have a designing a website of which people can submit news to, this works
fine. Just on the main page I have the following code (snippet);

<?php
$db = mysql_connect("localhost", "root");
mysql_select_db("tolkiengossip",$db);
$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM news",$db);
if ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {
  echo "<table width=100% border=1 color=black cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0
bordercolor=#666666>\n";

  do {
 $myrow["nickname"],$myrow["created"],$myrow["article"],$myrow["link"]);

  } while ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result));

        echo "</font></table>\n";

This again works fine just, the problem is that it always leaves the first
ever article submitted at the top of the page and the latest go down and
down etc... I would like to get the latest article to go at the top and
oldest to the bottom.

Any help would be gratefully apreciated!

Kind Regards

Tarrant Costelloe (Taz)
Development Department
-------------------
(+44) 01273 852014
(+44) 07714087114
------------------
Qoute/Saying/Poem of the day:
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." -
George Burns
DISCLAIMER: Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily those of insurE-Com Ltd.  (http://www.insur-e.net). This
email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded
copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from
insurE-com, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient. It may contain material protected by attorney-client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the technical Infrastructure Group by
telephone on +44 (0)1273 204203 or via mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
including a copy of this message. Please then delete this email and destroy
any copies of it.