I do not need a cmd-line utility but something I can use _in_ a PHP4
script without the need to apply changes to the interpreter or weird
system interfaces. Something similiar to the #define preprocessing
instructions of cc (or hopefully more flexible) would suit my needs.

If your programm can substitute script parts during a page request
it'd be nice if you could pass me a source copy.

Personally I've no idea how such a facility could be implemented if
not being part of the PHP core.

  D. Alvarez Arribas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>